ARIAT LADIES BAJA VENTTEK BOOT
ARIAT LADIES BAJA VENTTEK WEATHERED RUSSET BOOT
Style # 10027374
- Material: Premium full-grain leather foot and upper with vented mesh, Mesh Lining
- Design: ATS Pro technology for advanced stability and comfort, Goodyear leather welt
- Shaft Height: 12 inch
- Toe Style: Wide Square Toe
- Sole: Hand-nailed veg-tan leather outsole
- Heel: Leather stacked Cattleman Heel
- VentTEK mesh panels enable air flow to keep you cool and comfortable
- Intricate leather cutout details
Corral Western Wear was founded in August of 1978 in Rosenberg, Texas by Jack & Barbara Heitman.
Corral Western Wear is a family owned operation by owners Jack & Barbara Heitman, their daughter, the manager Janet Meyer, and the Heitman's grandchildren that help out at the store on a day to day basis. The Corral also has many employees that have worked with them over the years and has helped them grow into a bigger family establishment. Corral Western Wear's family grows everyday with every familiar face we see and every new face we meet.
All of the Corral Western Wear's families live a fashionable western cowboy and cowgirl lifestyle, so they are all in tune with the merchandise that offers the best value, style, and durability. Since the Corral's families wear what they sell, you are getting first hand knowledge of all the new fashion and western merchandise.
We cater not only to the cowboy and cowgirl, but to any and everyone and even their horse. We strive to provide the best customer service in town, and to make you feel as if you were right at home. We carry everything to accommodate the horse and the rider, from boots, hats, belts, fashion clothing, western clothing, jewelry, suits, and tack.
If you want great customer service...Come By... Stay A While, see some old friends or meet some new ones all at..
Corral Western Wear